The intersection of Harrison Road and 22nd Street is the major commercial core for the Southeast Tucson trade area.
The trade area has a strong population of over 230,000 people in a 7-mile radius, with an average household income of over $60,000.
Historic Old Spanish Trail is a scenic route that connects Tucson to Saguaro National Monument.
Center is located at a high traffic intersection of three major streets that are used by over 40,000 cars per day.
- Address: 9615 East Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ 85748
- Leasing Broker: Jim Gardner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (602) 224-4149
- City: Tucson
- State: Arizona
- Total Sq Ft: 210,583
- Available: Shops
- Status: For Lease
- Property Status: Available